Hanacedri replied

295 weeks ago

The Direct Action > DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Show Spoiler

Frank Gannon, a veteran cop, is being hunted by his fellow police officers after they learned he has betrayed the brotherhood and exposed to the feds wide scale corruption of the LAPD. He has one day left to prove his case and survive.
I like my action films people, I like them fast, loud, and violent and the king of Swedish ass-whoopers, Dolph Lundgren is someone who I enjoy watching. I ain't a huge fan but I have to say I really enjoyed his early work, Punisher (The newer one sucks), I come In Peace (that was freakin cool movie, with the deadly CD's and the giant Aliens.) and Red Scorpion but a lot of his recent movies didn't do it for me. When I rent a film with this guy I want guns and fists and feet flying all over the place, and you get that here. I have seen a few of his recent ones, Stormcatcher (Bad!), Jill Rips (Boring!), Sweepers (Wha?!), and Hidden Agenda (good fights, too much damn talking!). Direct Action has a simple idea and leaves Dolph to look a bad-ass mo-fo. Dolph is a good action man, he has presence, he's cool, and unlkie Fatboy Seagal, he has stayed in great shape. I used to be a big Seagal fan but he's let me down. On the evidence of this movie, if Dolph keeps this kind of thing up then he's got himself a new fan. This has plenty of action. You have good hand to hand fights, okay shootouts and plenty of it. 7/10
Dolph Ludgren is Frank Gannon, a cop who was in the D.A.U (Direct Action Unit) a special unit of elite cops focusing on gang violence, drugs, and prostitution. Billie Ross (Polly Shannon) is a female detective trainee who Gannon is assigned to show the ropes to. Other cops are after him after he goes to the feds and rolls over on his fellow boys in blue. One of my friends in the UK sent this to me saying that he liked it and he think I would too. Plus he knows I like seeing movies before they&#39;re released in the states. What I saw was a fairly standard cop action drama flick. But a better than average as far as Dolph Lungren is concerned. Not a surprise that it went straight to video in the least, as it adds nothing new to the genre at all and the whole film is strictly routine.<br/><br/>My Grade: C-

646f9e108c
download full movie Human Being in hindiEpisode 2.20 full movie download in hindi hdFull Throttle full movie in hindi free download hd 720pAge of Empires III online freedownload full movie Bad Girls Dormitory in hindiBorn to Raise Hell song free downloadArcadia of My Youth 720p torrentTaken Heart full movie download 1080p hdLittle Nicky download movie freethe Detective Conan: The Raven Chaser full movie in hindi free download
Please log in to post a reply.